|Title||Computer Science & Engineering|
To provide quality education embedded with knowledge, ethics and advanced skills and preparing students globally competitive to enrich the civil engineering research and practice.
• Aims at imparting integrated knowledge in basic and applied areas of civil engineering to cater the needs of industry, profession and the society at large.
• To develop faculty and infrastructure making the department a centre of excellence providing knowledge base with ethical values and transforming innovative and extension services to the community and nation.
• To make the department a collaborative hub with leading industries and organizations, promote research and development and combat the challenging problems in civil engineering which leads for sustenance of its excellence Program Educational Objectives
• Exhibit their competence in solving civil engineering problems in practice using the knowledge in mathematics, physical sciences and engineering concepts
• Adapt to changing technologies with societal relevance for sustainable development in the field of their profession
• Develop multidisciplinary team work with ethical attitude and social responsibility and engage in lifelong learning to promote research and development in the profession
a. An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering principles to civil engineering problems
b. An ability to analyze design and conduct experiments and interpret the resulting data.
c. An ability to design a system, component or process to meet desired goals in civil engineering applications.
d. An ability to function on multi disciplinary teams.
e. An ability to identify, formulate and solve challenging engineering problems.
f. An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
g. An ability to communicate effectively through verbal, written and drawing presentations
h. An ability to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economical and social context with a commitment on environmental and safety issues
i. An ability to recognize the need of engaging in lifelong learning and acquiring further knowledge in specialized areas
j. Ability to excel in competitive examinations, advanced studies and become a successful engineer in construction industry.
k. An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools and software for engineering design and practices
l. An ability to understand the basic finance & management techniques and construction practices including work procurement and legal issues.
|S NO||Employee Name||DESIGNATION||DEPARTMENT||EXPERIENCE|
|2||Dr. B MANOJ YADAV||Professor||MECHANCIAL||18|
|3||DESAVATH THRIMURTHI NAIK||Assistant.Professor||CIVIL||8|
|6||GOKANABOINA VENKATA KRISHNA||Associate.Professor||CIVIL||5|
|7||POTTI MALLESWARA RAO||Associate.Professor||CIVIL||5|
|11||MEKALA HANUMANTHU RAO||Associate.Professor||CIVIL||3|
|12||VELAGACHERLA PRASANTH REDDY||Associate.Professor||CIVIL||3|
|14||NAGAM GANGA RAJU||Associate.Professor||CIVIL||3|
|17||K VENKATESWARA RAO||Associate.Professor||CIVIL||2|
|18||PENDLY PAVAN KUMAR||Associate.Professor||CIVIL||1|
|19||GOVINDU ROJA BHAVANI||Associate.Professor||CIVIL||1|
|20||JANKE SAI BABA||Associate.Professor||CIVIL||1|